International Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computing(ICGEC) 2015 is the 9th International Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computing. This conference is technically cosponsored by Springer, Ministry of Science and Technology, Myanmar, University of Computer Studies, Yangon, University of Miyazaki in Japan, Kaohsiung University of Applied Science in Taiwan, Fujian University of Technology in China and VSB-Technical University of Ostrava. ICGEC 2015 will be held from 26-28 August in Yangon, Myanmar. Yangon is the former capital of the Republic of Union of Myanmar. It is famous for its scenery, rich history and cultural sites. Because of its central location relative to the Yangon River entrance to Indian Ocean, Yangon is a business hub of Asia.
The conference is intended as an international forum for the researchers and professionals in all areas of genetic and evolutionary computing. Proceedings of ICGEC 2015 will be published in Springer series Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing. It is normally indexed by ISI Proceedings, DBLP, Ulrich's, EI-Compendex, SCOPUS, Zentralblatt Math, MetaPress, and Springerlink. Selected good papers will be invited to submit their extended versions to Journal of Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing and Journal of Computers.
The ICGEC 2015 organizing committee is inviting the submission of papers that present high quality, original, and not previously published work in the related areas. All submissions will be thoroughly peer-reviewed by multiple reviewers to ensure quality and unbiased comments. All papers should be submitted to through the Online Submission System:
• Springer as part of their series Studies in Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing. Papers must have at most 10 pages length and be formatted according to Springer format (MS Word, Latex) available at:
• Paper format: One-column format PDF files in standard conference style. Please refer to the LaTeX style file or Microsoft Word template to prepare your manuscripts.
• The deadline for paper submission: May 5, 2015
• The date for notification: May 30, 2015
• Registration and Final version Date: June 15, 2015
• The deadline of invited session proposal: March 25, 2015